Today in our vast changing society where everyone has a desire to have a charming personality. Hair plays an important role in your elegant personality. But due to some problem or disease a person can face a heavy hair loss. Hair transplant is a latest craze for a person who lost their hair permanently and also for a person who wants to alter the hairlines or acquire an attractive mane. As modern hair transplantation is also a safe and secure way of getting natural hair.
Since a person having baldness or suffering for the serious disease ‘Alopecia’ or burned skin is eligible for the hair transplantation. Hair transplant is a surgical process that involves the one by one hair roots by transplanting from other parts of the body to the hairless section. Expert surgeon operates under the presence of a local anesthesia specialist. During the operation the patient is totally awake and stable.
- Modern techniques of hair transplantation are permanent and the process includes picking up the follicular cluster of hair. This process is called “follicular hair transplantation”. This transplantation can be executed in two ways, Strip Harvesting and Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
- In the process of Strip harvesting, skin with good hair growth is planted on the baldness areas. In this process hair clusters with their roots are planted manually to the baldness area it leaves a slim scar at the donor sites and have the fast recovery approximate in 2 weeks.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE) can be executed in a single or many times setting. It is a manual process and takes several hours but gives very natural results and also does not leave marks. This can be the most efficient way of hair transplant.
- Use of local anesthesia makes it a painless process and after the successful surgery a patient can go home on the same day without any other formality or hospitalization.
- During a patient hair transplant surgery a trained certified doctor surgically grafts hair to the patient scalp for the growth of new hair.
- During a consultation a doctor gently examines your scalp and the density of your hairs, availability of donor hairs on the other side of the body. Doctor as also questions a patient about the past history and if someone in the family is also suffering from baldness.
- After the hair transplant surgery a patient should avoid going in sunlight for some days and start taking care of a good diet to make sure the good level of vitamins and iron should be present in the body for your shining hairs.
- Due to accidental conditions some people's skin gets burned anyhow they get survived but still they suffer from the baldness issue. While some of the people get totally depressed. For these types of people’s hair transplant plays an important role in their life and is truly magical for them.
- The hair transplant costs are more usually calculated as the number of hair grafts being transplanted. This is cost-effective treatment and now any middle-person can also afford it.
- Hair loss in young men and women is so common now due to some of the genetic problems or of their stressed lives. According to the recent study the hair loss are most common at 20-30 age persons.